Hiring our Facilities
Swallowfield EC is committed to delivering the highest standards of service, horse welfare, training and competition facilities all backed by a supportive, dedicated and professional team.
Set in 65 acres of unspoilt countryside and centrally located in the heart of the country, we are only fifteen minutes from all the major Midlands motorway networks of the M42, M40 and M69. Yet the centre, being located in a designated green belt area, surrounded by 65 acres of countryside makes us a quiet and idyllic place to train.
These are just a few of the top class facilities we are able to provide for your event:
- Located in the centre of the UK with easy access to motorway links
- Ample parking for lorries, trailers and cars all on hardcore surfaces
- Easy access to electric hook-up points and to fresh water supplies
- Superb market leading Cheval Liberté Temporary Stables to accommodate 12 horses safely and comfortably during their stay
- Fully double-glazed and heated meeting room with comfy chairs to sit on!
- Adjacent office for private use by event organisers / trainers / coaches etc
- Floodlit International size outdoor and indoor arenas with viewing galleries
- Fully heated and equipped judges and stewards’ boxes to indoor arena
- BS fences and dressage equipment to set up your arenas and courses
- Hot, and clean, shower and toilet facilities
- On site catering for hot and cold snacks, meals and drinks throughout your event
- First class local hotels and B&B accommodation, restaurants and pubs
Established in 1995, Swallowfield Equestrian Centre is a family-run business headed by Managing Director Jo Swain (BA Hons) Equine Studies, We are in the enviable position of being able offer all these facilities and more to those clients who would like to hold local, regional and national events such as UKCC training and assessment courses, training camps, selection days, workshops, dressage and show jump clinics and a whole host of other activities.
For further information, please contact the office on 01564 784475 during office hours, or email our Events Manager Lucy Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or better still, come and take a look at what we have to offer, have a chat over a nice cup of coffee and let us show you around our facilities – you won’t be disappointed!
Our Venue Hire Price List
- £20 per horse for 30 minutes
- £30 for 45 minutes and bring a friend for free
£20 per horse for 30 minutes
£30 for 45 minutes and bring a friend for free